Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thursday evaluation

I have no idea why it took me so long to write this blog. I must've enjoyed Fall Break too much.

Anyway, I liked how in the first one used very concrete examples. I liked how we could touch and eat the candy. I became addicted to squishing the lard in the bag. However I think they could've done a better job at making a better distinction between what's good for you and what's not.

The second group did a good job at using constructionist learning theory to help us understand what homophones we did and didn't know. The riddles were really fun to do.

I loved the story that the third group read to us. I never expected that the plot would end up how it did. It definitely would help build new schemas and help children understand what being rude means.

The fourth lesson was really fun. It would definitely be a good way for children to get used to letters in the alphabet and what they need. It uses SLT because we had to say all the words that matched the letters. It's definitely a good way to become accustomed to the alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment